Unity in diversity is unity among people without uniformity. People living in India are from various religions, casts and beliefs; however, they are living with unity and proving the fact that ‘unity in diversity’.
Essay on Unity in Diversity
Unity in diversity is a famous concept which best fits on India. Essay on Unity in Diversity is the most common topic which students may be assigned to debate during discussion and write an essay during exams or essay writing competition in their school. Variety of Unity in Diversity essay under various words limit are given below especially for the students.
Unity in Diversity Essay 1 (100 words)
Unity in diversity means oneness in the varieties. India is a best country proving this concept for many years. India is a country where it is very clear to see unity in diversity because people of many religion, race, culture and tradition live together without affecting each others feelings and believes to their religion. Unity in diversity focuses on the existence of unity even after lots of differences of cultural, social, physical, linguistic, religious, political, ideological, psychological, etc. More number of diversities makes more complex unity. People in India are united in spite of the much diversity of races, religions, castes, sub-castes, communities, languages and dialects. People in India are highly spiritual and God fearing in nature so they give respect to everyone’s religion.
Unity in Diversity Essay 2 (150 words)
The meaning of unity in diversity is the existence of oneness even after various differences. India is a best example for this concept of unity in diversity. We can see very clearly here that people of different religions, creeds, castes, languages, cultures, lifestyle, dressing sense, faith in God, rituals of worship, etc live together with harmony under one roof means on one land of India. People living in India are the children of one mother whom we call Mother India. India is a vast and most populated country of the world where people of different religions Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Sikhism, Jainism, Christianity and Parsees live together but everyone believes in one theory of Dharma and Karma. People here are god fearing in nature and believe in purification of soul, rebirth, salvation, luxury of heaven and punishments of hell. People here celebrate their festivals (Holi, Diwali, Id, Christmas, Good Friday, Mahavir Jayanti, Buddha Jayanti, etc) very peacefully without harming other religious people.
Unity in Diversity Essay 3 (200 words)
India is a well known country of oldest civilization in the world where people of many ethnic groups live together for years. India is a country of diverse civilization where people used of using almost 1650 spoken languages and dialects according to their religion and choice. In spite of being related from different cultures, traditions, religions and languages; people here respect each other and live together with lots of love and feeling of brotherhood. People living here and there all over the Indian land are joined together by one faith of brotherhood. Unity in Diversity has been one of the great characteristic of our nation which has bind people of all religions together in one bond of humanity.
We can never forget the freedom movements run by the people of all religions of India to make India an independent country. The struggle for freedom is the great example of unity in diversity in India.
Unity in diversity concept in India gives everyone a strong message that nothing is without unity. Living together with love and harmony provides the real essence of life. Unity in diversity in India shows us that we all are born, cared and nourished by one Supreme God.
Unity in Diversity Essay 4 (250 words)
Unity in diversity is the oneness in differences. India is a country which proves better the concept of unity in diversity. India is a highly populated country and famous all over the world because of the characteristic of unity in diversity. Unity in diversity is the strength and power of India which has now been the most important feature identifying India.
Unity in diversity has given rise to the great national integration characteristic to the country which has become the foundation of strong and prosperous India even after lots of corruption, extremism and terrorism. People living in various states are generally differ in their speaking language, culture, traditions, clothes, festivals, look, etc (known to be like Bengalis, Maharastrians, Punjabis, Tamilians, etc); however they tell themselves Indian which shows their unity.
Humanity and likelihood of people help them to maintain unity in diversity here. People in India give high importance to the spirituality, Karma and Sanskar instead of their material wealth which bring them more closer. People here have religion tolerance power as their unique feature which helps them to feel no difficulty on the occurrence of different religions. Majority of people in India are related to the Hinduism who has more capacity to welcome and absorb all other good cultures in their land. All such features in the Indian people help making India famous for concept unity in diversity.
Unity in Diversity Essay 5 (300 words)
India is a country proving the fact of unity in diversity. People of various religions and castes have managed to live together for many years without any problem. India is decorated by the high mountains, valleys, oceans, famous rivers, streams, forests, deserts, ancient culture and tradition, and most importantly unity in diversity. People here belong to their own race, religion and language however they all have similar characteristic of humanity which makes them able to live together. Following are the importance of unity in diversity:
Importance of Unity in Diversity:
- Unity in diversity boosts morale of people at workplace, organization, and community.
- It helps in enhancing esprit de corps, relationships, teamwork among people thus improve performance, quality of work, productivity and lifestyle.
- It makes communication effective even in bad situation.
- Keeps people away from social problems and help to manage conflicts easily.
- Improves healthy human relations and protects equal human rights for all.
- Unity in diversity in India provides source of tourism. People of diverse cultures, traditions, cuisines, religions and clothing attract more visitors and tourists from all across the world.
- It gives rise the habit of national integration among people of the country even after being diverse in various ways.
- It gives value to the rich heritages of country as well as strengthens and enriches the cultural heritage of India.
- It helps to be rich in agricultural area through different crops and thus economy growth.
- Source of skilled and advance professionals in various areas to the country.
There may be some disadvantages too which are mentioned below:
- It may give rise to the various social tensions among people of different states and linguistic origin.
- It gives rise to the growth of corruption and illiteracy in many areas of the country.
- It may be the reason of poor lifestyle in various rural regions because of underdeveloped infrastructures, lack of electricity, roads, etc.
Unity in Diversity Essay 6 (400 words)
India is a country of various cultures, races, languages and religions. It is a land of unity in diversity where people of different lifestyles and manners live together. They belong to different religions, beliefs and faiths in God. In spite of all these diversity, they live together with the bond of humanity and brotherhood. Unity in diversity is the distinct feature of India which makes it famous all around the world. Generally, people in India are following the great old Indian culture of being tolerant and absorbing which make them assimilating in nature. Unity in diversity in almost all aspects of the society has become source of strength and wealth all through the country. People of all religions do worship in different ways by following their own rituals and beliefs which represents the existence of underlying uniformity. Unity in diversity promotes spirit of harmony and brotherhood among people beyond their considerations of various diversities.
India is famous for its rich cultural heritages which are because of people of various religions. People belong to various cultures give rise to the various lifestyles on the basis of their interest and belief. It again give rise to the growth in various professional areas like music, fine arts, drama, dance (classical, folk, etc), theater sculpture, etc. Spiritual tradition of the people makes them more piety to each other. All the religious Indian scriptures are the great source of spiritual wisdom to the people. There are rishis, maharishis, yogis, priests, father, etc in almost all the religions following their own spiritual traditions according to their religious scriptures.
Hindi is a mother language in India however many other dialects and languages are spoken by the people of different religions and regions (such as English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bhojpuri, Bihari, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Udiya, Gujarati, Kashmiri, etc); however everyone feels proud to be the citizen of great India.
Unity in diversity of India is especially for which it is well known all over the world. It attracts tourism in India to a great level. As being an Indian, we all should understand our responsibility and try to retain its unique feature at any cost. Unity in diversity here is the real prosperity and the way to progress in the present and future.
Unity in Diversity is common proverb for which our country is a best suited example. Students generally get this topic to prove how there is a Unity in Diversity in India. We have provided above various essay on Unity in Diversity to help students in completing their difficult tasks related to this topic. You can select any Unity in Diversity essay according to your need and requirement and class standard. Apart from this, you can also get other related essays and related information such as:
Slogans on Unity in Diversity
Slogans on Unity
Speech on Unity
Speech on Unity is Strength
Essay on Indian Culture
Essay on Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
Essay on Intolerance
India’s Independence Day
Digital India is a campaign launched by the Indian Government to improve online infrastructure (by increasing internet connectivity) and offer Indian citizens an easy online government services as well as making India a digitally empowered country in the field of technology.
Essay on Digital India
We have provided variety of essay on Digital India campaign in order to help students as they generally get assigned for writing essay in the classrooms, during exams, or any competition. All the Digital India essay is written using simple words under various words limits according to the needs and requirements of different class standard students. Essay or paragraph writing competitions are generally held in the schools or colleges to check student’s skill level on various common topics.
Digital India Essay 1 (100 words)
Digital India, a much ambitious programme, was launched on 1st of July (Wednesday) in 2015 at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Delhi. It was launched in the presence of various top industrialists (Tata Group chairman Cyrus Mistry, RIL Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani, Wipro Chairman Azim Premji, etc). In the meeting, they shared their ideas of bringing digital revolution to mass people of India from cities to villages. Various events have been held in the presence of Information Technology companies to cover 600 districts in the country. Digital India programme is a big step taken by the government of India to make this country a digitally empowered country. Various schemes regarding this plan have been unveiled (worth more than Rs 1 lakh crore) such as Digital Locker, e-health, e-eduction, national scholarship portal, e-sign, etc.
Digital India Essay 2 (150 words)
Digital India is a campaign run by the government of India to make this country a digitally empowered country. The aim of launching this campaign is to provide Indian citizens electronic government services by reducing the paperwork. It is very effective and efficient technique which will save time and man power to a great extent. This initiative was started on 1st of July in 2015 to connect people of rural areas with the high-speed internet networks to access any information needed. Three important elements of digital India are like creation of digital infrastructure, digital literacy and delivering services digitally all over the country.
This project has been aimed to be completed by 2019. It is the programme which will benefits both, service providers and consumers. There is an arrangement of digital India advisory group (chaired by Ministry of Communications and IT) in order to monitor and control this programme.
Digital India Essay 3 (200 words)
Digital India is a campaign launched by the government of India on 1st of July in 2015 at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Delhi in the presence of various top industrialists. It aims to make India a better-governed place of the world. This project has been approved (worth Rs 1 lakh crore) by the prime minister of India, Narendra Modi and expected to be completed by 2019. The success of this programme would be the dream comes true of Narendra Modi of serving Indian people with e-governance. It is to facilitate Indian citizens with electronic government’s services in order to reduce paperwork, improve work efficiency and save time.
This plan will really ensure the growth and development in India especially in the rural areas by connecting rural regions and remote villages with high-speed internet services. The overall project monitoring will be under the Prime Minister himself. Citizens of digital India may improve their knowledge and skill level after getting covered under the umbrella of internet. It is an ambitious project will benefit everyone especially villagers who travel long distance and waste time and money in doing paper works for various reasons. It is a most effective version (with nine pillars which are broadband highways, public Internet access programme, mobile connectivity everywhere, e-Kranti, e-Governance, information for all, IT for jobs, early harvest programmes and electronics manufacturing) of already existing National e-Governance Plan.
Digital India Essay 4 (250 words)
Digital India is a project started by the government of India on 1st of July, 2015 (from 1st to 7th of July as digital week) in order to transform India into a complete digitally empowered as well as knowledgeable country of the world. This project is interconnected by the various governmental departments such as IT, education, agriculture, etc in order to achieve a promising bright returns. It is headed and planned by by the ministry of communications and information technology. It is like golden opportunity for India when got implemented properly. In the very starting of the project launch, there was a plan by the state government to make available high speed internet connection in almost 250,000 villages and other residential areas of the country. The crucial role played by the “Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)” in this project is really appreciable.
In the digital India there would be easy digitization of data which will help in making things much more efficient and fast in the future. It will reduce paper work, save man power and save time as well. This project will take a speed by tying the knot between government and private sectors. Huge number of villages interconnected with high speed network will really undergo a huge change from backward regions to complete digitally equipped areas. All the cities, towns and villages in India will get more tech savvy. This project has been planned to be completed by 2019 with the investment of leading companies (national or international). It has been declared by the Ambani to invest around 2.5 lac crore in the digital India project.
Digital India Essay 5 (300 words)
Digital India is a campaign launched by the Government of India on 1st of July, 2015 in order to transform India into a complete digital country. It is an initiative planned to digitally empower Indian society by integrating the government departments and leading companies (national or international level). The main purpose of digitizing this country is to make available all the government services at easy reach to the citizens of India. There are three key vision areas of this programme which are:
- Digital infrastructure all through the country is like a utility to the Indian people as it will make available high speed internet delivering all the government services with ease and fast. It will provide lifelong, unique, online and authenticable digital identity to the citizens. It will make easy access to any online services like handling bank account, financial management, safe and secure cyber-space, education, distance learning, etc.
- High demand of good governance and online services will make available all the services in real time through digitization. Digitally transformed services will also promote people for doing online business by making financial transactions easy, electronic and cashless.
- Digital empowerment of Indian people will really make possible of digital literacy through universally accessible digital resources. It will enable people to submit required documents or certificates online and not physically in the schools, colleges, offices or any organization.
Digital India programme has been implemented by the government of India to ensure following aims of this initiative:
- To ensure the broadband highways.
- To ensure the universal access to mobile phones.
- To facilitate people with high speed internet.
- To bring e-Governance by reforming government through digitization.
- To bring e-Kranti through electronic delivery of services.
- To make available online information for all.
- To ensure more IT jobs.
Digital India Essay 6 (400 words)
Digital India project was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st of July in 2015. It is an effective scheme to transform India for better growth and development of the people and country. Digital India week (from 1st July to 7th July) was inaugurated by the PM on Wednesday in the presence of senior ministerial colleagues and leading companies CEOs. It aims to give India a digital push for good governance and more jobs. The PM of India has tried his best towards digitizing campaign for India in order to bridge the gap between government services and people. Digitization was the need to be implemented in India for bright future and grow more than any other developed country. Following are the benefits of digital India campaign:
- It makes possible the implementation of digital locker system which in turn reduces paper work by minimizing the usage of physical documents as well as enabling e-sharing through registered repositories.
- It is an effective online platform which may engage people in governance through various approaches like “Discuss, Do and Disseminate”.
- It ensures the achievement of various online goals set by the government.
- It makes possible for people to submit their documents and certificates online anywhere which reduces physical work.
- Through e-Sign framework citizens may digitally sign their documents online.
- It may ease the important health care services through e-Hospital system such as online registration, taking doctor appointments, fee payment, online diagnostic tests, blood check-up, etc.
- It provides benefits to the beneficiaries through National Scholarship Portal by allowing submission of application, verification process, sanction and then disbursal.
- It is a big platform which facilitates an efficient delivery of government or private services all over the country to its citizens.
- Bharat Net programe (a high-speed digital highway) will connect almost 250,000 gram panchayats of country.
- There is a plan of outsourcing policy also to help in the digital India initiative.
- For better management of online services on mobile such as voice, data, multimedia, etc, BSNL’s Next Generation Network will replace 30-year old telephone exchange.
- National Centre for Flexible Electronics will help in the promotion of flexible electronics.
- Large scale deployment of Wi-Fi hotspots has been planned by the BSNL all across the country.
- There is a Broadband Highways in order to handle all the connectivity related issues.
- Open access of broadband highways in all the cities, towns and villages will make possible the availability of world-class services on the click of mouse.